Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas and life



Took me almost a year to post something here. I was avoiding it. I think I'm more or less the only person reading this. But I don't care. I am slowly going to be using this blog again... I changed the layout and some things... Now, then.



I have been very busy this last year. Also been unemployed a lot. Learned new things, got to know new people and know some old ones better. Became more social, less social, got acquainted to all sorts of new ways to get depressed, got frustrated over the way things are, the economy, people, my country. It's been a soddy year but also a good one. Some things, I wouldn't change for the world. Met wonderful people, stopped talking to some.. not that wonderful, managed to be able to become a bit happier and control my temper better. I've also grown, got a tattoo and lost some weight :P
Now, to the really juicy part.





Dear friends, acquaintances and people that know me too little, I wish you a merry Christmas.
It’s supposed to be the time when we let kindness guide us and speak our hearts, open up, show we care and other emotional things like that, because it’s Christmas and it’s ok to be emotional during the holidays.

Some of you already know, some maybe suspect that, some/most don’t know and don’t care about this, but I have to say it, because sometimes enough is enough and one can’t and shouldn’t hold things inside for THAT long. Eventually, these things evolve and there’s always a time when things ought to be explained. So this is me explaining.

It’s been too long since I stopped identifying as female. I may haven’t told anyone at first, but it is how it is. Regardless of whether you understand this or not, please, show me the courtesy of calling me by my chosen name, that’s Harry or Victor (mostly Harry), and using male pronouns.
Using my birth name and female pronouns, when you already know this, is considered rude and a bit hurtful. Also, calling me a “tranny” or a “he/she” would result in permanent block/delete and possibly
(or definitely) some rudeness from my side.

If you can’t, please, don’t call me anything. It’s much better and hurts less. But, remember always, I am still the same person that you know, with the same personality, regardless of name and gender. You don’t have to show your extreme support or opposition towards that. You won’t change who I am. Also, I know it’s awkward sometimes. You don’t have to discuss this with me. Maybe the matter will come up during casual conversation or not.

Thank you very much, I hope you all have a great time during the holidays.

PS.
If you're my parents, namely dad, who likes surfing on the internet and checking my sites:
I don't want to talk about this. Maybe I will in the future. Maybe I won't.
Don't ask me to talk about this or translate it, if you find it.
There's nothing you can say that will change my mind. My life and your life will continue as it is and at some point, changes will occur. The signs are all there, you just never saw it this way.

PPS.

I really dislike this blog's name at the moment. I'll prolly have to change blogs at some point. Again....
[EDIT: Fixed that
harryasaphsaxon.blogspot.com ]

PPPS.
I am reposting last year's Xmas pic. Yay Greece. Yay train-wrecks. 

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment