Saturday, February 18, 2012

All you do is talk and talk...

"It’s either this or I’ll destroy everything you love. Every single one of them, Doctor. I will parade them in front of you and I will kill them, slowly, in different, imaginative ways. Them AND their families, if they managed to make any families after you left them… And then I’ll stack them here, all the bodies. With name-tags, of course.
Or you’d rather see severed heads..?"

He glanced towards him and scratched his scruff.

"Mmm.. "

He paused for a brief moment.

"Maybe heads, better for identifying and remembering every name…
"

"
Beg, Doctor. You do it so gracefully… Beg and hope and pray for my benevolence. "

"Beg."

4 comments:

  1. In my humble opinion, the last "beg" didn't need to be in bold. The word has a sort of force on its own and the way you use it kinda implies the "bold" part. But I like it very much as it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you caught me. :) I tend to be overly dramatic sometimes.
      I'll change it back,it's the third "beg", you're right :)

      Delete
    2. Awww... Now I feel bad... I really did like it!

      Delete
    3. HAhaha, it's ok, it was a bit too much maybe :)

      Delete