Saturday, October 6, 2012

Doctor Who episode art challenge - 101 Rose

I decided to to a little project for fun and practice reasons. I will make a small minimal poster for each Doctor Who episode, the new show, not the Classic era Doctor. I've always liked minimal illustrations, so I'm going to be focusing on specific things from each episode and using them in the posters.

I made the first today, it's the illustration for Rose, the first episode from series 1, starring Christopher Eccleston, Billie Piper and featuring the living plastic menace of the Autons!



Feel free to click on the image and be redirected to my DeviantArt account where you can download a biiiig version of this.
I'll be uploading more of these posters, as soon as I make them.
Till next time, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment