Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Music Tags (I kinda love them)

I was tagged on FB with a music tag I liked, so I thought I'd post it here as well :)

(- Sing only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions.
- Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!)

Pick your Artist: Pink Floyd

Are you a male or female: A New Machine
Describe yourself: A Saucerful Of Secrets
How do you feel?: Wearing The Inside Out
Describe where you currently live: Cluster One
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?: Southampton Dock
What is your job? Learning To Fly
Your favorite form of transportation: Echoes
Your best friend was/is:  Money
You and your best friends are:  Us And Them
What's the weather like: Terminal Frost
Favorite time of day:  Eclipse
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: The Final Cut
What is life to you: Sorrow
Your relationship: Wish You Were Here
Your Fear: Waiting For The Worms
What is the best advice you have to give: Run Like Hell
Thought for the Day: Sheep
How I would like to die: Let There Be More Light
My soul's present condition: What Do You Want From Me
My motto: One Of These Days (I'm Going To Cut You Into Little Pieces)
Favorite song by this artist:  Shine On You Crazy Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment