Thursday, January 12, 2012

My boring arse on black

Done for a meme on tumblr. This is me. I think I'm possibly the most boring person in the world when it comes to the colors I choose to wear, which is utterly surprising, given my occupation... :P
Yes, i wear black all the time, yes I have a black pillow and black sheets (and black blankets and comforters - not shown) and a black keyboard and black screen and black computer.
And burgundy boxer briefs. There.

Me watching Mad Dogs by *Asaph on deviantART

2 comments:

  1. I beg to differ! Black is a very interesting colour, especially when you realise that it's actually the absence of all colours. I usually wear black too.
    But damn it, I can't get black sheets to survive in my house due to extreme amounts of pets! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know it is:) It's always in fashion and you don't have to worry because it doesnt match anything, because it DOES match everything:P

      I have a cat. I also have loooots of those sticky roller thingies to brush the cat hair off my blackies

      Delete