Sunday, April 22, 2012

New art!


 Hello, people that read my blog. I've neglected to do so recently, and I should do it more often, so, I am posting coloring samples :)
Enjoy!



Colors I did for IDW's comic anthology WOMANTHOLOGY: HEROIC. I contributed colouring 10 pages for this comic and 4 others.

"MOOK n ME" Pencils by Eugenia Koumaki, inks by Avgi Kanaki.
Colors by me.
As always: left is what I received, right, what I gave back.

The comic was also featured in the Comicdom Con Athens 2012 exclusive comic anthology WOMANTHOLOGY: HEROIC GREEK DIVISION








 Colors I did for IDW's comic anthology WOMANTHOLOGY: HEROIC. I contributed colouring 4 pages for this comic and 10 others.

"And You Will Know Them by the Rake of Their Hats", art by Jolene Houser.
Colors by me.
As always: left is what I received, right, what I gave back.

(IDW's WOMANTHOLOGY is a comics anthology by women creators. I don't identify as a woman, I identify as a man, but I wasn't "out" publicly when I contributed, so, don't ask me gender questions. Thank you.)

For more colouring samples, you can visit the colouring section of my web-gallery here: http://asaph.deviantart.com/gallery/3966382 .
For a more general taste of my work you can visit here: http://asaph.deviantart.com/gallery/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment