Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stop the press!

Stop the press, this just in: I have business cards.
Yeap, I do and they are the first ever and they feature my fav persons, me and John Simm.
And lots of black.
And a QR code that links to this.
Heh. I know I should have made cards ages ago, but yeah. This.


So, there, I thought I'd share so you can feel happy. Because I know how much you need to be happy, my babes, so I'm benevolent. No need to thank me :D

I am posting the illustration again, I know you luuurv it.


Also, a bonus, because you're good puppies.
 


Till next time, behave.
Cheerio!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. OFC they are, they feature me and my bum :P

      Delete
    2. Haven't really ever noticed your bum but I'm sure it's divine. :P

      Delete
    3. You're not supposed to. If you look at a god's bum your eyes will burn because it's blasphemy. But you can look at the illustration. It's relatively painless. :P

      Delete
    4. And now I'm tempted to stare at your bum the next time we meet. Just to see if my eyes will actually burn. Damn you!

      Delete
    5. Don't do that, you have nice eyes. It'd be a pity.

      Delete
    6. I DO WHAT I WANT, THOR!
      :P

      Delete
    7. You are quick to catch up but watch the movie first (Loki is great:P) nyeeeeeh :P

      Delete
    8. Not yet. I'm letting the need build up so I'll be more excited when I see it.

      Delete
    9. Well, you can watch it before The Avengers:P

      Delete